In order to comment on or post content, you must be 13 years of age or older. By posting or commenting to posts, you are acknowledging that you are of age 13 or older. In addition to this policy, you must follow the following rules in order our online community to have civil conversations online.
- Refrain from negative or disparaging verbal and pictorial attacks.
- Monitor comments made by others and report abusive language.
- Do not use profanity or derogatory words.
- Do not discriminate by your words or actions based on race, religion, color, heritage, country of origin, gender, sexual preference, gender identity, or age.
- Report any and all abuses.
When abuses are discovered, we will investigate the occurrence, taking appropriate action as deemed necessary by our investigation. If the abuse is severe and/or persistent, then access to commenting may be limited or even denied.
If you suspect a violation of copywright infringement, please contact us immediately. We will take the necessary steps to rectifying the problem. You may also contact the office directly by mailing all online claims of infringement to:
P.O. Box 71537
Washington, DC 20024-1537